Quotes, Tips & Gyan Mantras by K J
"Bhagvan Ne Bheja hai to kuch Kalakari Dal ke Bheja Hai, Us Kalakari ko to Pahachan, Usko itna Develop kar ki Duniya bolni mangti hai, Isko Bolte hai Assal Kalakari"
"Any Expansion is Directly Related to Predictability & Any Investment is Directly Proportional to Certainty"
"Your Major reasons for lesser Success or Failures are you don't know your segment thoroughly & you are not able to communicate to them, what exactly you should"
"Will Power is the only Power to Success; Zid is the biggest gift to mankind given by Divine Power"
"You actually don't require exceptional memory to become a good Director, because Divine has fitted such a hard disk within you that has no mode to forget, only thing is you should be 100 % alert while you feed the data inside"
"Profit is the Tangible & Measurable Asset of Business Process, & Sales is directly proportional to Profit Maximization, so Sale, and N Sale N Sale N Sale N Sale…"
"Turnover Badhana Hai to tereko Turnover hona Padega"
There are only THREE ways by which you can increase your sales
BY ADDING NEW CLIENTS
BY RETAINING EXISTING CUSTOMERS
BY SELLING MORE TO EXISTING CUSTOMERS
1) MORE DEMANDING & MORE POWERFUL
2) MORE AWARE
3) LESS LOYAL
1) YOU HAVE TO BE ALWAYS ABSOLUTELY AGGRESSIVE
2) BELIEVE IN YOURSELF FULLY
3) THINK CREATIVE
4) BE OPEN & HIGHLY COMMUNICATIVE
5) YOUR HOME-WORK HAS TO BE PERFECT & ON TIME
6) BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN CREATE THE BEST IN THE MARKET
7) IF YOU WANT TO DEVELOP THE MARKET FOLLOW MARKET RULES
8) ONLY "ONE THING" THAT IS "DESPERATION" THAT CAN KILL THE MARKET COMPETITION & RISE YOUR SHARE
9) WHO DARE'S WINS
10) YOUR ENTIRE PAST REPERCATES ON YOUR FUTURE
11) LISTEN WITH THE INTENT TO UNDERSTAND RATHER THAN WITH THE INTENT TO RESPONE
12) BRANDING IS LONG TERM TOTAL EFFECT OF SIMULTANEOUS PROCESS WITH RIGHT PERCENTAGE OF = PEOPLE (TALENT) + QUALITY + VISION + FINANCE + SERVICE + EXECUTING ATL & OR BTL ACTIVITIES + QUALITATIVE CREATIONS + TARGETING TO RIGHT SEGMENT + WITH RIGHT MEDIA + WITH APPROPRIATE SALES FORCE + RIGHT MARKETING MIX + WITH ATTITUDE + HANDSOME POSITIVE BOTTOMLINE
"SAIS GYAN MANTRAS"
"Agar Dikhega To hi Bikega"
"Dhyan ko Hatayega Brand ko Ghatayega"
"Brand is like Hologram, True but Illusion"
"Don't play Brand Gamble; you will jumble for not to samble"
Toll & Lengthy Research, Confused?
"Researchbhai thi Pan 'Mota', Apda Common sense bhai che"
"Budget Extension is not always Perfection"
Brand ke Sunethe Charche, Lekin nahi Nikle uske Kharche?
"Qyyonke tune thamayathe galat hath me parche"
What do Consumers Buy?
"Consumer by Perceived Value in Brands"
'Price ki size' aur 'size ki price', 'aur size or price', huwi agar galat, to leni padegi Zamanat"
"Bechega Sasta Dekhega Rasta"
Where can you see the Brand?
"Brand is Visible in Psyche & Minds of Consumers"
"Brand Badhega, agar Consumer KO Padhega"
"Karega Pyar to Paiega Dukandar"
Arbasthan me Chata Bechna Chahata hai?
"Don't sell Right Product to wrong End"
"Sales me ho force ne ki boforce"
"Saleswale ho asal ke sher, Jo Na khaye ber, aur tere KO kar de dher"
"Tell & Sell" – 'SALE IS LIKE BELL, BAJEGI TO HE SUNAIDEGA'
'Telega to Pelega'
'Sample in Ample' is the only way to have 'Sale in Ample'
'Customer Ko Service Dena Padega, Nahi to tera chopdi kaun Padega'
'Price & Rise are always Warring Brothers'
'Hoga Sahi Dam to hi banega kam'
'Is your Brand for everyone, 'Be Segmented rather than freely rented'
"SELLING BY TELLING" QUOTE by KJ
"PRODUCT BOLEGA TO BRAND DOLEGA" Quote by KJ